Chardham Helicopter Tour package for 3N/4D applicable for 2 adults with fixed departures and for 4 or 5 adults customized departures available.
Pickup from Airport /Railway Sta. and Transfer in Hotel Forest Avenue Mussorrie Road Dehradun
(Local City Sightseen and Shopping)
6:00 AM Takeoff From Dehradun
7:00 AM Kharsali Helipad (7:30AM Take Pony and visit Maa Yumnotri Temple 9:00AM Puja and Back
1:00PM Takeoff from Kharsali to and 1:45 PM Landing in Harsil Helipad
(Take Lunch and Drive to Gangotri Evening Puja and Back)
4:30 PM Back to Harsil Night Stay in Harsil Resort
6:00 AM Takeoff from Harsil Helipad
7:00 AM Landing at Phata Helipad Exchange Helicopter and Takeoff 8:00AM
8:15 AM Landing in Kedarnath VIP Darshan Puja and Back to Phata Helipad
10:00 AM Takeoff from Phata for Badrinath
10:45 AM Landing in Badrinath VIP Darshan Puja till 12:00 PM
12:30 PM Lunch in Badrinath
1:30 PM Take off and landing in Dehradun 2:30 PM Landing
2:30 PM Pickup from Helipad and Drive to Haridwar Transfer in Hotel Ganga Evening Aarti
Transfer to Airport/ Railway Station & Tour Ends
3 Night Accomodation in 3 star Hotel at Dehradoon
All Helicopter Tours to 4 Dham
Lunch Break Fast and Dinner
All Transfers and Sight seens
Any Expense of Personal nature
Anything not mentioned in Itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to modify or alter any program due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only. Any additional transport service will be on extra cost.
- Travel insurance is not included.
- Duration of sightseeing mentioned at itinerary is approximate.
- If any Natural Calamity, War, Civil Disturbance, Strike, Bandhs etc. No refund can be claimed.
- Once the tour is booked, addition or alteration of service will be subject to availability & additional charge.
- 1. Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
- 2. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- 3. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- 4. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- 5. Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey.
- 6. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- 7. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- 8. If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
o Upto 30 Days before journey ---- 2% Administration Charges
o Upto 7 days before journey ---- 20% of amount
o Upto 48 hours before journey ---- 50 % of amount
o Less than 48 hours before journey ---- 75% of amount
o Less than 24 hours before journey ---- NO REFUND